iOS 10.2 is the 2nd major iOS 10 update released for the public. It was released on 12th of December 2016 by Apple. For the US users iOS 10.2 update includes a TV app and also it includes a new wallpaper, redesigned imoji. Still iOS 10.2.1 is on beta 4 state released on 12th of January 2017. As usual with the iOS 10.2 update many of the Cydia lovers tends search for cydia 10.2 download. So in this article we are going to discuss current iOS 10.2 jailbreak status with Cydia download for iOS 10.2 and iOS 10.2.1.
How to cydia download on iOS 10.2 and 10.2.1?
The usual method used for cydia download on iOS 10.2 is the Jailbreak method. So to download cydia on iOS 10.2 we should need to Jailbreak our iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with a jailbreak tool like TaiG or Pangu. But unfortunately their is no any untethered jailbreak available with TaiG or Pangu. So to download cydia 10.2 we can use online cydia installer for any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
Follow below steps carefully with default safari web browser of your iOS 10.2 device!
01. Open below URL with the Safari web browser with the iOS device which you want to download cydia https://cydia-downloader.com/cydia
02. Then Online Cydia downloader will automatically detects your iOS device and iOS version and checks whether your iOS device is compatible with cydia downloading process.
03. Tap on the “Start” button when it appears. Now the online Jailbreak process starts.
04. When the Online Jailbreak process completed successfully tap on “ADD TO HOMESCREEN” button.
05. To finish the process tap on “Install” button on top.
Jailbreak download for iOS 10.2 & 10.2.1
Jailbreak means removing the restrictions that imposed by the Apple. The main purpose of jailbreak is to install cydia on iOS devices. To jailbreak iOS 10.2 and iOS 10.2.1 we should need to use a jailbreak tool like Pangu or TaiG. TaiG jailbreak is available only up to iOS 8.4 and Pangu jailbreak is available only upto iOS 9.3.3 so we cannot use any of these jailbreak tools to Jailbreak iOS 10.2 and iOS 10.2.1. However till now we don’t have any working jailbreak for iOS 10.2 and iOS 10.2.1.